What we do
The Ultimate Guide to SEO for E-commerce Websites
Google AdWords: SEM Campaigns Made Simple.
Corporate SEO service providers who contribute their part in the development around the globe in many businesses.
We are anticipating becoming the most respected and trusted IT service provider across the world
With Local SEO you can work to improve the ranking of the page and therefore it will increase the visibility of your page online.
The architecture of your website should be user-friendlyIf your potential customers cannot find easily what they are looking for on your website, how do you think they will buy your product? They will simply switch to any of your competitor’s websites. Even Google spiders would not crawl important sections of your website if they are not easy to find on your website navigation. The structure of your website will not only affect the SEO tactics, but it will also affect the user experience so you want to make it easy to find stuff both for actual users and search engine crawlers.
Keyword Research and Competitors ResearchThis is the most crucial part before you start working on the SEO because targeting the wrong keywords will not lead you anywhere in this age of internet savvy world where everyone is busy searching for something on Google using their smartphones, tablets, or laptops. You need to find highly relevant and high search volume keywords for your homepage and product landing pages of the website. You really need to think like an end-user here and try to identify the best keywords that your customers might be using to find your products or services on the search engines. Use the Google AdWords keyword planner tool so as to find out the keywords that are profitable for your business.
E-commerce SEO: On-Page optimizationAs you have figured out the structure of your website and the list of keywords you want to target for your SEO activities, now let us discuss how to integrate these keywords on your website landing pages. You need to make sure that the keywords you want to target for any particular page are included in –
- The page title and page URL
- Page headers and subheaders
- Product description
- Image alt tag
Meta title and Meta description
- While building the URLs of your web pages, keep in mind that they should be user-friendly and include the keywords you want to target. For Example, if you are selling Cocoa powder, then your URL should be something like this –
- https://www. Yourwebsitedomain.com/product-Category-Name/cacao-powder
- You need to write a long and in-depth description for all your products as this will help your customers to make better decisions and Google really loves long product descriptions.
- All your product images should have the alt tag assigned with your keywords included. Since the search engine crawlers cannot see the images, they rely on alternative text attributes so as to determine the relevance of the images to a search query. Alternative text also helps to make an image more likely to appear in a Google image search and is used by screen readers so as to provide context for visually impaired users.
E-commerce SEO: BloggingHaving a blog on your e-commerce website is the best way to enrich your customers with useful product information on a regular basis. Any professional SEO agency will insist you start blogging for better SEO results in the long run. You can optimize each of your blog posts with the keywords you are not targeting on your main product pages. In order to get the maximum return out of your blogging efforts, your blog posts should be detailed with a goal so as to provide your users with high-value information in each blog post that you post on your website. As blogging is a long-term strategy so you need to be consistent in your blogging activity to get great results.
E-commerce SEO: Link BuildingWith high-quality content, earning quality in bounce links to your website is the second most important part of the success of any SEO efforts. The epic content and quality link building are the two most important pillars of any great SEO strategy. Google search engine will never penalize you if you have high-quality websites linking back to your website. You can use the Google Search Console technique to see what websites are linking to your pages. Here are some of the best ways by the help of which you can build a link with your website –
- Writing good guest posts.
- Giving the testimonials and have them link back to your website.
- Creating your profile in trustworthy directories.
- Promoting your blog posts as much as possible on various social media platforms.