Pay Per Click Advertising:
Pay-per-click (or PPC Advertising) is a form of paid digital marketing where the advertisers pay a fee each time their ad is clicked. The term PPC can apply to paid ads on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. However, today we will focus on Google AdWords which will help your ads to stand out to the search engine users. Displaying them at the top and right-hand side of Google’s search engines. We will also explore Google Display Network. Which will display your ads on relevant websites for your customers and prospects to land on.
We will take a look at the benefits of both services. To help you to decide the best fit for your business and the best way to reach your target audience.
How to decide if Pay Per Click is a good fit for your business or not?
Pay Per Click Advertising
To decide whether PPC is a good fit for your business or not, you need to assess whether you can afford to be involved. Do you have a budget for the paid advertising or do you need to focus on amplifying your organic reach? If you do have a paid budget is it best to spend the entire sum on the Pay Per Click? Or are there some other paid tactics you have to account for?
PPC is an effective option if you want to reach the people who are searching for terms related to your business. If you decide to create a Pay Per Click campaign then your budget will be determined by your audience and competition. The types of products/services you wish to drive awareness of in your campaign.
Choosing the best Google Pay Per Click option for your Strategy
Why Choose Google AdWords?
Pay Per Click Advertising
Google AdWords helps you to get your business found on the web by your target audience. Who searches for the specific terms related to your brand, products, and content? Some of the benefits that will help you to decide how Google AdWords will help you to achieve your digital marketing objectives. And enable you to reach your ideal audience.
Benefits of Pay Per Click Advertising–
- Use the free Google AdWords Keyword Planner to help you with the research of the long-tail keywords your target audience is searching for.
- Use these terms to create your Google AdWords campaigns.
- Creating compelling ads that deliver the messages and products/services your prospects are searching for.
- Set a daily budget so as to ensure you do not exceed your allocated spending.
- Reach your customers on whatever device they are searching on – e.g. desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Measure the impact of your ads campaigns and find out how many people can see your ads, the percentage of prospects who click on your ads, and the number of sales you have made as a direct result.
- You can test and tweak your Google Ads at any time. Also, you can pause and re-start your Google Ads as you see fit.
Why choose the Google Display Network?
The Google Display Network allows you to place your Google ads in front of the right person at the right time and on the right sections of relevant websites. Some of the benefits that will help you to decide if it is the right option to display Google Ads.
pay per click advertising
- Firstly, you can choose between an array of Ad formats including text ads, image ads, mobile ads, and video ads.
- Target your Google Ads so as to ensure whether they reach the right, specified audience of your choice.
- The topics targeting feature enables you to place your Google Ads on Websites related to your chosen topics.
- There is a selection of pre-made Ads that will help you to choose and customize.
- Also, you can choose to build your own Ads from scratch.
- The automatic bidding tool automatically sets the budget on your Ads for you.
- This budget is set to ensure your Ad achieves the maximum number of clicks for the lowest cost.
- Reach and frequency reporting allows you to track and measure your ad’s performance.
- Also, it enables you to discover how many people have reached your Ads and how many clicked on them.