Twitter ads management services:
Many people use Twitter for personal reasons. But those who have businesses are now learning how to leverage them for marketing purposes. More than 60% of Twitter users follow a small business, which is probably why so many business owners have chosen to use it. If you’re thinking about using Twitter for business reasons, or you’re already using it, but want better results, continue reading. We will discuss the optimal way to use Twitter ad campaigns to extend your message to the audiences that you want to reach.
If you have an existing Twitter account, it’s time to put it to good use. Expand your reach and begin growing your Twitter followers organically through paid promotions that are built into the platform. Twitter ads place your tweets directly in front of your audience even if they don’t follow you, which is how you are capable of generating new leads for your business.
Also read: Facebook and Instagram Marketing
Here’s how to get started Twitter Ads.
Select Promote Mode or Twitter Ads –
You’ll need to decide if you want to promote an individual tweet or operate an entire ad campaign for a specific reason. If you want more people to see your webpage, we would suggest that you use promoted tweets. You will pay a flat monthly fee while you are promoting your tweet. It’s ideal for getting focused exposure on a certain part of your business. If you’re interested in growing your followers and building up your audience, Twitter Ads are the way to go.
Determine Your Twitter Ad Objective –
Before launching a Twitter Ad campaign, you have to know what your objective is. There are eight objectives that you can choose from: App installs, Followers, Tweet engagements, App re-engagements, Website clicks or conversions, Promoted video views, In-stream video views (pre-roll), and Awareness.
Fill in Ad Campaign Details –
Twitter ads management services
After you have identified your objective, you can name your campaign, and provide a start and end date for the campaign. Also, can identify your budget for the campaign. There may be other details that you have to fill in based on the objective that you choose.
Also read: Best Email Marketing Strategy
Create Ad Group Within the Campaign –
You should have at least one pre-created ad group. To create more, simply choose ‘Copy ad group, and new ones will appear in your ad campaign’s framework. Ad groups are individual ads that have their budget, audience, and start and end date. However, they still operate under the larger campaign.
- Generate Qualified Leads – You’ll have to select from the following to create your ad group:
- Age: Promote a specific event or product to a specific age group by selecting the age range
- Gender: Whenever you have a particular event or product that caters to either males or females, you can target that audience only
- Language: If you are interested in a particular language group, then you can set up the language as part of your criteria
- Location: When operating a local business, you might want to identify those who live in the area by setting location criteria
- Audience features: This will usually include keywords, conversation topics, movies, events, or other things of interest.